Project Jellyfish is an open source broker system offering policy-driven solutions that assist organizations with the management of multi-cloud IT environments.
- A user-friendly dashboard with configurable modules
- A product catalog filled by services and products that Admins of your organization chooses, including: IaaS, TaaS, PaaS, and available Staff.
- The ability for Admins to set access rights, control costs, and allow users to create projects with the defined services offered.
Getting Started (Basic Requirements)
Jellyfish has the following requirements:
- Ruby (Please check .ruby-version for the latest version to use)
- PostgreSQL 9.4+
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (or Docker)
To see a detailed list, check out our System Requirements.
How to Install Project Jellyfish
Jellyfish is a Ruby on Rails application. Please choose the appropriate installation guide for your system:
Mac Users: OSX 10.10 Install - Generally for development only
RHEL Users: RHEL Install
Docker Users: Docker Install
Currently, Project Jellyfish is not supported in Windows (either running directly in Ruby or with Docker).
Project Jellyfish is released under the Apache 2.0 License. See LICENSE.
Copyright 2015 Booz Allen Hamilton